Resources from our Partners and Co-Hosts
North Carolina State Board of Elections
A one-stop online resource with everything you need to know about registering to vote, getting and using absentee ballots, voting early and on Election Day, accessing your sample ballot — and much more.
- Request an absentee ballot: https://votebymail.ncsbe.gov/app/home
- Track your absentee ballot: https://northcarolina.ballottrax.net/voter/
- Find your County Board of Elections and the locations and schedule of early voting centers and polling places in your county: https://www.ncsbe.gov/voting/voter-tools-and-forms
- Get information for people who need assistance voting and a description of the voting equipment used at voting locations: https://www.ncsbe.gov/voting/voter-tools-and-forms
All On The Line North Carolina
All On The Line is a national grassroots campaign to restore fairness to our democracy and ensure every American has an equal say in our government. Gerrymandering happens when politicians pick their voters instead of voters picking their elected officials. No matter what you care about — schools, healthcare, voting rights, climate change — gerrymandering prevents progress. Our campaign fights against gerrymandering and pushes for fair maps in redistricting.
- Make the Citizens Commitment! Promise to only vote for those candidates who support fair maps and will fight to end gerrymandering in North Carolina: https://www.allontheline.org/citizencommitment
- Sign up for the Redistricting Leadership Program! Learn how to participate in next year’s redistricting process, become a trainer and mobilize your community:
AMP america.org is dedicated to educating citizens to inspire greater participation in the voting process and empower those citizens to make better and more informed voting decisions.
Carolina Jews for Justice
Fighting for a just, fair and compassionate North Carolina.
- Find a chapter near you and take action on #Black Lives Matter and voting rights.
- Pledge to vote for affordable housing in Raleigh: https://www.carolinajewsforjustice.org/housingbond
Center for Common Ground/Reclaim Our Vote
A nonpartisan organization led by people of color for people of color to fight voter suppression and empower voters in North Carolina and seven other states.
- Make calls and send texts to NC voters, right now: https://bit.ly/ROVvolunteer
- See Something Say Something: Use it to report voting incidents and tell you family and friends to use it. If you are part of an organization or congregation, ask them to spread the word! https://seesay2020.com
Poor Peoples Campaign – A National Call for Moral Revival
The Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival is uniting people across North Carolina to challenge the evils of systemic racism, poverty, the war economy, ecological devastation and the nation’s distorted morality of religious nationalism.
- To get involved in voter education, GOTV and other efforts , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The NAACP’s mission is to secure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights in order to eliminate race-based discrimination and ensure the health and well-being of all persons.
- Free Trolley to the Polls for Early Voting
VOTERS! Are you or someone you know in the Southeast/East Raleigh or downtown areas looking for a FREE ride to VOTE EARLY?
Fill out this form for more info and we will contact you: http://bit.ly/raltttp
DONORS! Can you chip in $5, $10 or more to help fund additional trolleys to give more Wake County voters rides to the polls? Every dollar helps!
CHIP IN HERE: https://giv.li/yn8f7k
- VOLUNTEERS! Are you interested in volunteering as a “Trolley to the Polls” greeter at a pick-up location OR give rides to voters in your car?
Connect with us here: https://forms.gle/EuKHqGihorWtKcdL7
- For public health safety, face masks are required at all times while on the Trolley and while engaging with volunteers/staff. We’ll have extra masks on-hand for those that need one. No Mask, No Ride. No Exceptions!
NAACP North Carolina – Forward Together, Not One Step Back
North Carolina NAACP continues to fight gerrymandering and voter suppression.
- Find out how to help advance the movement fo voting rights. We support free, fair, transparent and secure elections in 2020. https://naacpnc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Circle-poster_v4_live.pdf
- Sign the petition! We envision a society where all individuals have equal rights and there is no racial hatred or racial discrimination.
Sign, here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUC6vEIfJo7im4Nt0LpyWpS-A2Z75twlu0i3sdXIfNi70DQg/viewform
- Pledge to Vote:
North Carolina Council of Churches
- Get your voter guide: Democracy, Values and the 2020 Elections
- Pledge to be a faith climate justice voter!
- Programs: NC Interfaith Power and Light, Ecumenical Immigration Alliance, Partners in Health & Wholeness: https://www.ncchurches.org
North Carolina Election Protection Task Force
The NC Election Protection Task Force is the North Carolina state effort, in association with the national Grassroots Election Protection Coalition (a 501(c)3 organization), formed to protect the sanctity, dignity and accuracy of U.S. elections, with grassroots activists in every state focused on voter registration, vote by mail, preserved ballot images and ending gerrymandering.
Rock the Vote
Young people face unique challenges that result in lower representation in our democracy. We empower them to get involved, register and vote and we fight to protect their freedom to vote.
- Check out our volunteer and leadership opportunities:
Our mission is to confirm that every vote is counted as the voter intended by working with elections officials to ensure that elections are transparent, audited and publicly verified.
- #ValidateTheVote — We need volunteers on Election Night:
Sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdthRBeYmJMYiTJfB5_R1cYMGk5P0ZglsIRCi43S1270iAybw/viewform
Unitarian Universalist Justice Ministry of North Carolina
UU Forward Together
It’s time to UU the Vote in North Carolina to engage congregations in the 2020 electoral process. It’s a collaborative effort by the UUA, UU state justice ministry networks, congregations and partner organizations focused on voter registration and mobilization, combatting voter suppression, voter education and values-based conversations about issues NOT candidates, and spiritual nourishment to sustain us and ground our work in our UU faith.
- Learn about UU the Vote! https://www.uuforwardtogether.org/home-2/uu-the-vote/
- Make calls to NC voters, every Thursday!
Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16lNlax5MDBHv5a6rTYeJrStEn0fqr20d9qz6WJ6r6ao/viewform?edit_requested=true
You Can Vote
Educate, register and mobilize voters!
- Check out our Voting Homepage: https://www.youcanvote.org/voter-guide
- Check out our Resources Page to get handouts in English and Spanish:
- Volunteer! We develop community leaders who help their neighbors vote EVERY YEAR.
Sign up: https://www.youcanvote.org/volunteer
- Request a speaker! We use simple, evidenced-based methods to help people become civically engaged: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWoUgulTKFTc_j6tlaQe3iDWv7qNOi2TKN9tCxEF-HJn7wgg/viewform